We’re very much looking forward to our upcoming shows and continuing to host you at The Carleton. These have been trying months for all of us and we appreciate your willingness to help bring live music back and support local restaurants.
To make sure this trend continues; we’d like to remind everyone that it is imperative that Nova Scotia’s COVID-19 protocols are followed to the letter if we’re going to be allowed to continue to safely stay open under the current circumstances.
When visiting us, please remember:
- Wear a mask when entering and exiting the venue or going to the washroom.
- Remain seated at your table at all other times.
- Provide at least one point of contact per table for tracing and tracking purposes.
- You will automatically be seated with your purchase bubble of up to 10 people. If you want to sit with others who have purchased their tickets separately, please email email@example.com with the names.
- There is no service or standing at the bar. Our staff will be pleased to take your food and drink orders and deliver directly to your table.
- There is no standing, dancing, or mingling with other guests or artists who are not part of your bubble.
To support the mental and economic health of our artists, staff, and guests, we must be vigilant. Thank you and stay safe!