Sunday, May 5
The Carleton, 1685 Argyle Street
In this Masterclass, you’ll get a comprehensive look into podcast production. This workshop will be a hands-on approach to learning everything you need to know about producing a professional quality podcast. Topics will include microphone placement, recording, audio editing, adding production elements, mixing and podcast aggregation. You’ll walk away with a better understanding of the technology and equipment needed to record podcasts at home and when it makes sense to use a professional studio. This class is created for those who want to jump head first into podcasting, and for those who want to improve their skills and knowledge.
- Recording professional sounding audio.
- Which audio recording equipment is best suited to your needs.
- Editing Audio.
- Adding and mixing production elements (third party recordings, music, sfx).
- How to export the episode file.
- Getting Heard: Promoting and uploading the podcast to aggregators.
You can find tickets to the Atlantic Podcast Summit HERE.