Back in October, The Carleton’s chef, Michael Dolente competed against 9 different chefs to represent Nova Scotia at the Canadian Culinary Championships. Chef Dolente brought home silver after a close race won by Fresh 21’s chef Thomas Carey.
On Saturday January 19, Chef Dolente is helping to support Chef Carey’s bid to compete in Kelowna, BC, in February by participating in a fundraising dinner. This collaborative dinner will feature a bountiful 6 courses, wine pairings, and hawkers market showcasing the very best of Nova Scotia’s terroir over land and sea.
- Cocktail & Caviar Reception
- 6 Courses Dinner
- Wine Pairings
- Post Dinner Hawkers Market – Featuring exclusive products from our Collaborating chefs: House Made Charcuterie, Artisinal Salts, Butcher Shop, Cheeses, Breads and much, much more.
Collaborating Chefs and Partners are:
- Jeff Van Horne – The Clever Barkeep
- Cornel Ceapa – Acadian Sturgeon & Caviar Inc
- Stephanie Ogilvie – The Black Sheep Restaurant & Hop Scotch Dinner Club
- Geoff Hopgood – Lighfoot & Wolfville Vineyards & Hopgoods Foodliner
- Michael Dolente – The Carleton, Halifax
- Jason Lynch – Le Caveau Restaurant & Grand Pre Wines
- Justin Floyd – The Mosher House & Avondale Sky Winery
- Thomas Carey – Fresh Twenty One Restaurant – Nova Scotia’s 2018/2019 CCC Provincial Champion
- Benjamin Bridge – 2018/2019 CCC Food & Wine Pairing Winner
- Lightfoot & Wolfville
- Grand Pre Wines
- Avondale Sky Winery
- Compass Distillery